Isotonix produces the world’s most advanced nutraceuticals. Our dietary supplements are isotonic capable, meaning they are delivered into the body via an isotonic delivery system to making the absorption of nutrients highly efficient, while delivering maximum results.
Isotonix means “same pressure”, and refers to a solution that bears the same chemical resemblance as the body’s blood, plasma, and tears. All bodily fluids have a certain concentration, or osmotic pressure, and the body’s common osmotic pressure allows for a consistent maintenance of the body’s tissues.
In order for a substance to be absorbed by the digestive tract, it must be transported in an isotonic state. Isotonix dietary supplements, when mixed with water, are already isotonic, which means the body has less work to do in obtaining maximum absorption.
The Isotonix Digestive Enzymes Formula with Probiotics utilizes this advanced isotonic delivery system to provide you with essential nutrients that promote digestive health. It contains essential vitamins, digestive enzymes, and probiotics that may help support the digestive tract, including:
• Promoting digestion
• Supporting a healthy digestive tract
• Helping to ease occasional upset stomach
• Providing beneficial bacteria to promote healthy digestion
• Promoting digestive comfort
• Promoting bowel regularity
• Promoting a healthy intestinal tract.
The Isotonix Digestive Enzymes Formula with Probiotics supplements the body’s own natural enzyme production, helping to maintain a healthy digestive tract and promote normal digestion.
This enzyme supplement contains five of the essential enzymes previously discussed, including:
• Amylase: the enzymes that catalyze the hydrolysis of polysaccharides (carbohydrates), breaking them down into smaller molecules.
• Protease: the enzymes that break the bonds between amino acids in proteins.
• Lactase: the enzyme that helps digest the sugar lactose, found in dairy products, hydrolyzing it into galactose and glucose – the sugar molecules that comprise it.
• Lipase: the enzyme that catalyzes the breakdown of lipids, or fats, into smaller molecules.
• Cellulase: the enzyme that breaks down cellulose, or plant sugar, into beta-glucose. Cellulase is not produced by the body.
The “probiotics” component of The Isotonix Digestive Enzyme Formula with Probiotics, is lactobacillus sporogenes, a lactic acid bacteria, which promotes normal digestion. This product also contains potassium, which supports the normal contraction of muscles, including the smooth muscle lining the organs of the GI tract, and magnesium.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.