There are so many advanced nutraceuticals in the world, but if you can only pick one nutraceutical, which one will you choose?
Probiotics–10 Will Be My First Choice!
The colonization of bacteria began when we were born. For example, Lactobacillus is present in the mother’s birth canal (this is why many women aged 20-30 are prone to vaginitis because the woman’s vagina is acidic, lactobacilli prefers to live in an acidic environment); breast milk provides double branches Bacillus; the first day of the baby’s birth, there is S. salivarius on the tongue. When the baby is little, mother often chews the food in her mouth and fed it to the baby. This would bring some bacteria from the mouth to the baby. Therefore, in order to have a healthy baby, mother should add beneficial bacteria to her system.
The word probiotics is derived from Greek. “Pro” means “good” and “Biotics” means “life”. Good bacteria and humans have a host symbiotic relationship. If there is no probiotics, people will die, without human beings, probiotics will not survive. Probiotics have a huge contribution to the health of the human body and the balance of the intestinal flora.
When the human body encounters various changes in the external environment, when the equilibrium state of the flora is broken, the number of beneficial bacteria will decrease, the number of harmful bacteria will increase, and various diseases of the human body will follow. The intestine is the largest micro-ecological system in the human body. It has more than 500 species of bacteria living in it, and it controls more than 70% of the body’s immune function. Therefore, when probiotics can actively maintain this balance, the human body will be protected from a variety of diseases. So probiotics are known as the “Vaccine” of the future.
Why Does Our Body Need to Supplement Probiotics?
1. Because we live in an ecologically dysfunctional environment. Ecological disorders refer to microbial imbalances in the body. Pathogens such as yeast, excessive growth of bacteria and viruses, and insufficient growth of bacteria.
2. The number of probiotics that modern people fold into their diets is getting smaller and smaller. Many modern foods and packaging use artificial synthetic raw materials more and more, and artificial additives such as preservatives, thickeners, flavors, and fragrances are added to the video. People eat these processed foods too much, which is extremely unfavorable to the body. Survival and reproduction of probiotics.
3. Today’s society advocates late marriage and late childbearing. Many older women have more choices for caesarean section, and women do not have enough breastfeeding babies, instead, they prefer using formula to replace the breastfeeding. This condition often leads to low levels of probiotics or congenital deficiency in the human body.
4. With the development of urbanization and industrialization, environmental pollution is becoming more and more serious. The ecological environment is deteriorating, and the quality of air and water on which humans depend for survival is declining. Urban drinking water often has to be treated by the purification technology of the tap water factory. Especially after chlorine treatment, the chlorine-containing application water will damage the growth and reproduction of probiotics in the human body.
5. The working life of modern people is tense and the pressure is increasing. Probiotics are extremely sensitive to the stress of the human body. Because increased pressure changes the body’s hormonal balance, resulting in a decrease in the number of probiotics in the body.
6. Modern people use excessive amounts of oral steroids and steroids for asthma; taking antibiotics to treat intestinal inflammatory diseases, irritable bowel syndrome, and low immune function, all of which reduce the number of probiotics in the body. And affect normal human function.
In our lives, bacteria are everywhere. Some bacteria are helpful to the human body, and some bacteria are harmful to the human body. Bacteria are very small organisms or microorganisms. In our stomach, small intestine and large intestine are covered with many different bacteria and flora. It can cover 1 million bacteria on a small needle. When we live in an ecologically dysfunctional environment, bacteria can easily enter our bodies from the food we eat, from the mouth, the stomach and the digestive tract. When the human body is damaged by bacteria, the following symptoms will occur: feeling tired, constipation, diarrhea, pain in the abdomen after eating, sputum and discomfort, flatulence, rough skin itching, dermatitis, rash, food allergy, etc. In this case, if you continue to use antibiotics, the body’s probiotics will be reduced, and harmful bacteria will multiply. Therefore, the body must reserve probiotics. And probiotics are required in large quantities when the body is not in good shape. It is much safer and more efficient to increase the quantities of probiotics intake than intake of more antibiotics medication due to the side effect.
Benefits of Probiotics
1. Balance the tissues of intestinal microbes, Inhibit pathogens, Control diarrhea, Reduce intestinal inflammation.
2. Balance immune response, Reduce food allergy symptoms, Enhance innate immune function.
3. Improve biochemical processes, Improve lactose resistance Stress, Promote digestive health, Keep serum cholesterol in the normal range.
Who can benefit from probiotics?
1. People with weakened immune systems
2. People with unhealthy living habits such as smoking and excessive drinking
3. People with bad eating habits, including more meat, more fat with little fiber
4. People who eat processed food
5. People who have a lot of stress
6. People who have digestive system diseases
How to Choose High-Quality Probiotics?
High-Quality Probiotics should be
– Naturally Derived
– Can be Effectively Used by Human Beings
– Not Genetically Modified
– Long-Term Use in Food
– Long-Term Use in Nutrition Supplements and Proven to Be Safe
– In a Form That Resists Digestion Conveyed
1. Probiotics-10 Offers 10 of the most common and studied probiotic strains, each with unique benefits, our formula works synergistically to support numerous areas of health, from immunity to stomach comfort and bowel regularity. While other probiotics products may deliver large amounts of Colony Forming Units (CFUs) or probiotic strain varieties, they may not deliver the complete support that Probiotics-10 offers. Other competitors’ products may easily become less viable due to their manufacturing process and reduced shelf life. By the time the product is used, it may be significantly less effective.
2. Probiotics-10 utilizes LiveBac®† technology, a unique tableting process to deliver high-viability probiotic products that are far less susceptible to damaging environmental factors. This extends the active shelf life of our product.
3. Probiotics-10 also utilizes BIO-tract® technology that defends against the effects of stomach acid during digestion. Probiotics may become ineffective when they meet stomach acid during the digestive process. Meaning, when you take a probiotic supplement, the number of viable strains and CFUs may greatly reduce by the time they are absorbed into the body. BIO-tract® protects probiotic organisms from stomach acid on their way to the intestinal tract, supporting a significantly higher percentage of organisms to reach the intestine alive. It is estimated that tens of trillions of bacteria from over 500 different species of bacteria exist within the GI tract. Probiotics-10 carefully selected probiotic strains each support optimal digestive health:
• Lactobacillus plantarum: May help promote optimal balance of bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract
• Lactobacillus acidophilus: Helps maintain the optimal balance of bacteria within the digestive tract, may help promote digestive functions, able to synthesize lactase (an enzyme which breaks down lactose)
• Lactobacillus rhamnosus: Plays a major role in immune support
• Lactobacillus salivarius: Shown to promote bacterial balance, support digestive health and promote healthy teeth
• Lactobacillus casei: Promotes overall digestive comfort
• Lactobacillus helveticus: May promote bowel regularity
• Bifidobacterium bifidum: Supports the protective barrier in the digestive tract
• Bifidobacterium longum: Helps promote a healthy bacterial balance and provides barrier protection.
• Bifidobacterium breve: Shown to promote overall health
• Bifidobacterium infantis: Plays an important role in overall digestion and metabolism.